GBCA 2012 Annual Meeting

Started by Sailchick, February 08, 2012, 06:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailchick

The GBCA Annual Meeting will be February 17, 2012 at 6:30 pm at the GBCA Clubhouse in Watergate Marina.

According to Article VII, Section 1 of the Club Bylaws,
"An annual meeting shall be held each year for the purpose of transacting business as shall properly come before the membership."

All senior members are encouraged to attend for a financial update and summary of 2011.

At this meeting, we will be voting to update the bylaws.  Click below to review the document that we will be voting to accept.

This meeting will happen one half hour prior to the Skipper's Meeting for the Frostbite Regatta.

All senior members are encouraged to attend.  If you are not a senior member, but would like to be, please go to www.gbca.org and click on "Membership" to join!

Thank you,

Galveston Bay Cruising Association

GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

sailorjohnny

Kevin Box

It's Happy Hour.  We were going to be drinking somewhere...

Eric713

That's what I really like about this club.....It always has its priorities in order!

Brad

Maybe my PC is not displaying the Bi Laws correctly so I cannot see the revisions.  What is the revision we are voting on or did we not have any Bi Laws before?

ShakenNotStirred

We are proposing updating the existing by-laws.  Basically alot of the standing committees have been removed, since we don't have anyone on them anyway (Article VIII).  But the most important thing is to allow electronic notifications of meetings (Article VII).
2013 Commodore

ShakenNotStirred

Quote from: Kevin Box on February 10, 2012, 12:22:29 PM
It's Happy Hour.  We were going to be drinking somewhere...
May as well be with us.
2013 Commodore