GBCA Board Online Ballots - Check your email! (and recheck too)

Started by Sailchick, October 02, 2012, 07:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailchick

To all Senior Members -- please check your email inbox for the online ballot (sent yesterday) to elect the 2013 Board of GBCA.  I realize that if some of you opened it right as your received it, the link didn't work.  I apologize for the inconvenience but everything is up and running now so please return to the email, follow the link and vote.

There are write-in selections for each candidate and for the trustee positions.  Feel free to add names but know that to be on the board, and to be elected, you must be a senior member.  We must take that into acount when nominating individuals and when awarding positions.

Also, scroll down to read about our exciting news that your GBCA membership cards are on the way!!  These cards will give you discounts at local businesses that support sailing in our area.

Thank you and please vote!
Jody
GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Sailchick

If you did not receive an email with the online ballot, we may need to update your address in our system.  Please email me and I will resend or confirm if you received the ballot.

jody0221 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

Sailchick

Someone asked for photos of the candidates to help them when voting.  See the front page of our website for a document with photos.

Sailchick

Voting is Closed.  Thank you to everyone who submitted their ballot.  Now that the important stuff is done, don't forget to VOTE next week for the leader of the free world.