GBCA Wall Calendars

Started by Deckhand, January 01, 2013, 09:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deckhand

The new 2013 GBCA Wall Calendars have arrived ;D! I will have them available for all Senior Members after the first Icicle Race this weekend. If you can not make it this weekend, I will put them in the mail for your enjoyment. If you are thinking about signing up for a Senior Membership, now is the time. Help make GBCA "The Place To Race".
Scott Lacy
Participate, Volunteer,Support
GBCA Commodore 2014

Sailchick

It's February 1!   Happy Blackburn Marine month!  Don't forget the great deals that they offer you as a GBCA Card-Carrying Senior member!!  And while you're at our Senior Member Rewards page -- check out all of the other great deals available to you!!!!
GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Sailchick

Happy 3 Fat Brothers Racing Month!   In honor of the brothers sponsoring March in our calendar, let's make sure to Thank a Lacy when you see them!!!

They do so much for GBCA!  Thanks to Three Fat Brothers for their continuing support of our amazing club!

Sailaway

Thank you Jodi!  We just do our part to support GBCA.

See you on the water.

edthemainsailguy

And...they donate the BEST Raffle Prizes EVER!!!!!  An afternoon/evening putting on the bay onboard M/V Tramp is just out of this world...MOST GRACIOUS HOSTS EVER!

Sailchick

Happy Quantum Sailing Month!

Thanks to Farley and Terry for all of their support to GBCA over the years!!

Sailchick

Happy UK Month!!!!  Great photo of Airborne and Pedro's UK sails in the calendar this month!

Check out the deals from UK in our Senior Member Rewards page!!!

and Thanks for all of your continued support Pedro!!!

Sailchick

It's the Panorama Technologies month and a big SHOUT OUT to the owner of STINGER!

Thanks to one of our biggest supporters (and I mean that in terms of promotion and participation in regattas!) BEE BEDNAR!

Thanks Bee from all of us at GBCA for your continued racing and support!

Charles

Quote from: Sailchick on August 02, 2013, 05:34:17 PM
It's the Panorama Technologies month and a big SHOUT OUT to the owner of STINGER!

Thanks to one of our biggest supporters (and I mean that in terms of promotion and participation in regattas!) BEE BEDNAR!

Thanks Bee from all of us at GBCA for your continued racing and support!

Oh! I thought you meant his size! ;D
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Bee

Now Charles.

We know that in my previous life I was a whale so why are you so confused about what Jody meant?

You should hear my mating call.  Before propellers it could be heard around the world.

Sailchick

It's October!!!!  Happy Hayes Rigging Month!!

Thanks Kevin Hayes for your continued support of GBCA!!!