KATANA sold

Started by Terry Young, February 21, 2013, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Young

KATANA is now been sold to Shane Jackson, Shane has crewed for me on Katana since Oct 2012 and crew for me in the 2013 Icicle races and has be at the 2012 HMR party and most of the 2013 Icicle party. Shane is new to sailboat racing, but grew up in the Clear Lake area, is still have much to learn but is egger to learner, and will be crewing on other boats to improve his knowledge. He says that he is really a cruiser but enjoys the fellowship that he has found in the club racing, so if you see him sailing out there on KATANA or at one of the parties say hi to him, he is a little shy at first but once you get to know him, you find him to be a really good guy, and hopefully the GBCA team member some time soon. As for me I will be crewing for the roughest, meanest captain of the fleet Walter H. of ?FireWater?, hopefully this will free up some time for me to do some volunteering for the GBCA. Terry Young

Eric713

Terry.  Why did you sell?  You seemed to have that spinnaker down...

Terry Young

The three hour round trip from my home in Katy TX to the boat and back was starting to get to me(getting sleepy), so I could not spend as much time at the boat that was needed. All my old crew as now on FireWater and now me as well. I look forward to being crew, so now when something brakes I just tell Walter ?you really need to get that fixed before the next race?. Also I did not sell the kites with the boat so I have two kites(one like new with a sock, and the ?A? kite you see in the photo) for sale if any wants to buy them before I list them on e-bay, just e-mail me. Terry

ShakenNotStirred

Quote from: Terry Young on February 21, 2013, 07:00:47 PM

The three hour round trip from my home in Katy TX to the boat and back was starting to get to me(getting sleepy), so I could not spend as much time at the boat that was needed. All my old crew as now on FireWater and now me as well. I look forward to being crew, so now when something brakes I just tell Walter ?you really need to get that fixed before the next race?. Also I did not sell the kites with the boat so I have two kites(one like new with a sock, and the ?A? kite you see in the photo) for sale if any wants to buy them before I list them on e-bay, just e-mail me. Terry
There you go, Ed!   ;)
2013 Commodore