2013 HYC OFFSHORE REGATTA: THE REACH DOWN THE BEACH

Started by Terry Young, April 16, 2013, 09:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa

Bee

Well thanks Terry.  It was good to attach a face to you as well.

Stinger is actually really stable under most conditions.  She doesn't get wet upwind until the waves get high, but one needs to have a set of water-proof gear.

Screaming reaches are where she really shines.

You should come out with us sometime.

ShakenNotStirred

Quote from: Bee on April 25, 2013, 09:40:22 AM
You will all recognize that I am a glutton for punishment.  I have set up a password less Kattack feed for the reach down the beach
and for the HYC Offshore on Saturday.  Feed will be live after 5:00 AM on the 26th.

Did it work?
2013 Commodore

Bee

Terry Young

Walter I have some photos of you and crew going out the Freeport jetties, that I took from Cache? , e-mail me if you want me to send them to you. Terry

Bee

I went back and re-published the HYC Saturday Offshore. 

Now we need to know how you, Walter, set up your iPhone.

What version of the IOS are you running?  What iPhone version do you have?  What version of Kattack are you running?
Why is Shaken the only boat that shows up with data.  Figaro showed up for about 10 points and then died.  Stinger never
showed up at all.  The app was on, I started it. Methinks something strange is going on.

Nevertheless, being a glutton for punishment, I will set up another feed (RUM 2013-1) for the first Rum on the 25th.

If your interested in seeing one boat sail a fairly straight line from Freeport to Galveston try this.

http://www.kattack.com/webplayer/?raceGUID=a4a5e388-2a73-429a-8c6d-828a8daf255f

Only interesting I saw was the brief period at 4 and then lots of 6+ to G5A.

Christopher

Quote from: Bee on May 12, 2013, 02:11:01 PM
I went back and re-published the HYC Saturday Offshore. 

Figaro showed up for about 10 points and then died.

I was on Figaro, but a bad fuse in my cell phone charger allowed the cell battery to die.
Mahalo nui loa

ShakenNotStirred

Quote from: Bee on May 12, 2013, 02:11:01 PM
Now we need to know how you, Walter, set up your iPhone.

What version of the IOS are you running?  What iPhone version do you have?  What version of Kattack are you running?
iOS 6.0.1
iPhone 4GS
KattackMobile 2.0
2013 Commodore

Bee

Interesting.

Only difference is an iPad and IOS 6.1.3.