Rum Races 2020

Started by STuma, May 11, 2020, 02:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kentwm

Quote from: STuma on May 22, 2020, 08:16:15 AM
Quote from: Rmiller1 on May 21, 2020, 10:49:46 AM
Scott, is there a link to the short-handed class rules somewhere? The SIs state "class will sail in accordance with the GBCA Shorthanded rules" so I just want to know what I'm getting myself into. Did I read correctly that shorthanders use their normal PHRF ratings? If so, given that we don't subdivide the class, are we free to use our spin or our nonspin rating any given week? I'm still working out how to use my spin since Trick Bag is most definitely not set up for singlehanding.

We will have the Shorthanded Rules up very shortly... I have consulted an expert in streamlining the rules from the SOS-TX and a few other shorthanded venues.

did the shorthanded rules ever get posted?

STuma

Quote from: kentwm on June 02, 2020, 03:14:38 PM
Quote from: STuma on May 22, 2020, 08:16:15 AM
Quote from: Rmiller1 on May 21, 2020, 10:49:46 AM
Scott, is there a link to the short-handed class rules somewhere? The SIs state "class will sail in accordance with the GBCA Shorthanded rules" so I just want to know what I'm getting myself into. Did I read correctly that shorthanders use their normal PHRF ratings? If so, given that we don't subdivide the class, are we free to use our spin or our nonspin rating any given week? I'm still working out how to use my spin since Trick Bag is most definitely not set up for singlehanding.

We will have the Shorthanded Rules up very shortly... I have consulted an expert in streamlining the rules from the SOS-TX and a few other shorthanded venues.

did the shorthanded rules ever get posted?

We are finalizing them..
cheers...
Scott

STuma

I have updated the ORC start times to include Pingo.
cheers...
Scott

Christopher

2020 Rum Race Series results: click here
Mahalo nui loa

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa