Started by Brantly Minor, September 10, 2020, 12:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brantly Minor

When will the NOR be posted?

STuma

cheers...
Scott

Christopher

Can you post again, the Icicle/Fall series SI's so we can get our start time?  Sorry, can't seem to find the old one.

Thanks

Quote from: STuma on September 22, 2020, 12:19:17 PM
NOR: https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/regatta_uploads/21183/2020GBCAFallSeriesChiliChaseRegattaNOR.pdf
Mahalo nui loa

Tye Dyed Gary

I registered for the Chili Chase/ Fall series a few weeks ago. Do I need to reregister for this new notice The Angles regatta/ Fall Series#1?
Foredeck Crew Union, Local GBCA
'Shut Up' Just Drive the Boat

cmay

Gary,

My understanding is that you do not need to register separately for the SA Regatta unless you want to donate to SA, since all proceeds from FS#1 registrations go to the charity.

Registering for Chili Chase makes you registered/eligible for the full Fall Series.

Chris

Tye Dyed Gary

Foredeck Crew Union, Local GBCA
'Shut Up' Just Drive the Boat

Nicole

Will the boats in the Sailing Angles be completely separate from the Fall Series and vice versa or are the courses going to be the same? I think we would all like to know who is racing in which race while we are out there.

cmay

Yes, and no.

All boats that sail and submit a time will be scored for FS#1, typical of an Icicle and Rum Race. Boats that have registered for the SA Regatta will be scored specific for that regatta, and subject to awards per the NOR. Courses will be the same for all FS races.

Those who have registered for the Chili Chase will be scored for the entire series, of which the Chili Chase is the final race. Boats that sail the complete series, but do not register for the CC, will not be scored as part of the overall series results and not eligible for series awards.

So, if you are more interested in who you are racing against for the series, you should follow the CC registrations.

Deckhand

So...You can sail one course (on Saturday October 24th) and be scored for two regattas, if you register for both?
GBCA Commodore 2014

cmay

Deckhand

GBCA Commodore 2014

cmay

The Fleet Captain said he will post the start times Friday with the SIs for the SA Race.

Nicole

Yes sailing both races with the same course is what was not clear. Thanks.