Mixed Doubles Photos

Started by Eric713, August 21, 2009, 05:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric713

Any Photos of the Mixed Doubles Race on Sunday yet?

Sailaway

I apologize but I just have not loaded them up yet.  I have around 950 photos that I have to go thru to cull it down to around 500.  I promise to have them loaded this weekend.

Again sorry for the delay,

Bad Photographer!
:o

jayhefty

I really appreciate that you make the time to volunteer and give new racers momentos to share their adventures with friend and families.  so no worries

Eric713

Sir.  I'm not complaining.  I just inquired.  I too, am grateful for any photos and M/V Tramp. We're new and a bit eager...Thanks!

Sailaway

Took me a while but I fainally got them loaded!  715 photos, Enjoy!  I appreciate the comments!

John m/v Tramp

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/

Remember I make most gatherings after the races and if you bring a jump drive, memory stick or what ever you want to call it I am more than willing to give out the pics.  All pictures I load on flickr are cut down to 40% of their original size.  This is the only way I can load.  If you have a particular picture that you like email me and I will send you the 100% jpeg.  For the most part the 100% pics are 3.5 to 4. megs where the 40% are under a meg.  The 40% print nice 4x6 or even 8x10 but the 100% are nice!

ChrisK

Awesome. This will burn one, maybe two hours of my day!
Thanks for the excellent pics.

;D
Past Commodore, 2010

Kevin Box

STuma

a big thank you to all the cameras out thaking pictures... It is nice to have pictures of the regatta, and others...
cheers...
Scott