Kidd Pictures

Started by Bee, November 17, 2013, 02:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Young

That looked pretty close, if Kidd was under motor(which she always is) unless restricted by depth(was not) then Kidd was clearly in the wrong. Bee was  first on a port tact at the first frame, but tact to starboard well clear distance it "appears" of Kidd( which does not matter, Kidd was under motor), just a note as well, Kidd has been seeing us race out there for years and should no better than being so close to the pin mark, but he wanted to give his paying customers a close up! It might be good to contact him and get his side as well, and ask him if he would mind keeping a little distance. A boating accident would be bad for his business, as well as the boat he hit, rite or wrong. In the end we all need to play nice with the other boater, even if we no the boating rules and they do not, you maybe rite but " you lose" time in court, and in boat repairs time, and then good luck collecting damage money. I was hit many years back had to take it to court and won, it took me almost two years to collect. Just my thoughts, Terry.