Lakewood Yacht Club's 28th Annual Harvest Moon Regatta?

Started by Andrea, August 31, 2014, 03:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

Is anyone returning to Houston on Saturday?  I have a crew that needs to be back by Sunday for work.
Please let me know,
Thanks
Mahalo nui loa

Bee

If anyone has a sag wagon going down to PA next week and has some space available I would sure like to take advantage of that.

Please let me know.

bee at panoramatech dot com

Bee

Andrea

I also am trying to help someone find a ride back as early as possible.  You can email HMR@lakewoodyachtclub.com if you know of someone heading back right away.

Bee

Kevin and Charles on Stinger are just a few miles out of Kemah should be in before 8:00.  From my estimates using SPOT lat-lon positions they averaged something like 9.6 knots.  Must have been a fabulous ride.

If you want to see how to come in last in your fleet go take a look at Stinger's chart

Bee

OOPS, hit Post instead of Preview.  The slow down after Port O'Conner was mostly due to yours truly trying to keep from blowing up my new 155.  Stupid mistakes on my part were also a big part of it.  I got just a bit antsy when the wind clock up to 24+ with at least one gust to 31.7.  I also added some new meaning to the phrase "dry heaves are not good."