J 92 for sale Youngstown New York

Started by George E Cushing, September 30, 2014, 01:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George E Cushing

Hi All,

One of the owners on the J 92 owner forum is putting his boat up for sale. Sounds like it is in good condition with several of the the typical issues addressed. Boat is flag blue, has a trailer in good operating condition with new tires, Doyle Kevlar main and Genoa with 2 seasons on them and a couple of spinnakers and a blade that sound like they would need to be replaced. The mast is "scratched" and could use paint per the owner and the deck has two shades of paint. The seller sounds realistic about pricing expectations in light of all of this. If you would like more information and the pictures he sent, send me an email or a call.

George

George E Cushing

This is a 9.2 meter (30 foot boat) with a head, inboard diesel, asymmetrical spinnaker (sprit versus pole). My boat is sail number 77 in the rum race pictures or the pictures from last weekends performance cup if you would like to see and example. This is a fun, fast and competitive bay racer and I would like to see a couple more down here. Glad to share my experiences and costs of getting my boat into shape to race if you are interested.