Available to crew Harvest Moon regatta

Started by Revans, August 03, 2015, 08:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revans

Looking to crew.  34 y/o male 200 lbs.  excellent physical condition.  Take orders well!   Experience racing lasers, flying scots and snipes.  Race committee chair for white rock boat club in Dallas for 2 years so understand sailing rules of racing.  looking to crew for the love of the experience and love of sailing!  No Asa courses under my belt but have great racing experience in smaller boats and some experience sailing larger boats.  Hard working competitive and socialable.  Really hope I get to crew this year.  Thanks.

Revans

Quote from: Revans on August 03, 2015, 08:49:16 PM
Looking to crew.  34 y/o male 200 lbs.  excellent physical condition.  Take orders well!   Experience racing lasers, flying scots and snipes.  Race committee chair for white rock boat club in Dallas for 2 years so understand racing rules of sailing.  looking to crew for the love of the experience and love of sailing!  No Asa courses under my belt but have great racing experience in smaller boats and some experience sailing larger boats.  Hard working competitive and socialable.  Really hope I get to crew this year.  Thanks.

Stellar of Course

I will have room for two people on Stellar of Course for Rum Race 5. We race in Club Handicap Division.
Give me a call if you wish to go along. 936-328-7361

Ron E

SeaGypsy

Revans - we  have 2 crew slots open for HMR.  Sea Gypsy ia a 1978 Cheoy Lee 38.  She has done the HMR 11 times since we haved owned her.  She is no speed demon J-boat, but if the wind is strong, we eat Benetaus and Hunters for beakfast.  She has finished with a trophy in division all bit once, including the 2008 Luna Trophy when my wife had an all-woman crew.  If you're interested in crewing on a old cruising boat, please call 832-226-1586.  You can try her out on a Rum race.

We supply a formal Sea Gypsy logo crew shirt, HMR tee shirt, food and drink on the race, and a wrist band for the party and BBQ.  We have hotel reservations but the hotel is your shout, $155/ night at the Captain Quarters.  We will arrange transport back to Kemah Seabrook area on Sunday following the race.

Bill Jenko
Sr. GBCA member