Running for office

Started by Tye Dyed Gary, November 01, 2015, 01:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tye Dyed Gary

As most of you know by now I, am running for Trustee?? This is my stand on the issues!!
  First I, will deport all illegals to the Azores, Falklands or Bora Bora. Next I, will ensure a balanced budget by seeing to the proper amount of Rum is consumed at every party. Or beer if you must. If there is food I, will make every effort to see that it is edible.
  During board meetings I will make every effort to stay awake or not snore. And I will only be disruptive if the meetings run to long.
  Beyond that I can only promise to wear Tye Dye when racing.

VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN !! 
Foredeck Crew Union, Local GBCA
'Shut Up' Just Drive the Boat

Greg A Casamayor

Quote from: Tye Dyed Gary on November 01, 2015, 01:46:24 PM
  As most of you know by now I, am running for Trustee?? This is my stand on the issues!!
  First I, will deport all illegals to the Azores, Falklands or Bora Bora. Next I, will ensure a balanced budget by seeing to the proper amount of Rum is consumed at every party. Or beer if you must. If there is food I, will make every effort to see that it is edible.
  During board meetings I will make every effort to stay awake or not snore. And I will only be disruptive if the meetings run to long.
  Beyond that I can only promise to wear Tye Dye when racing.

VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN !!

If you guarantee my deportation to Bora Bora, you have my vote.
Greg
GBCA Commodore 2006

Kevin Bednar

As a candidate for re-election to the GBCA Board of Governors I fully endorse any and all efforts to deport Former Commodore Casamayor to Bora Bora.

It's the right thing for GBCA and the right thing for America.

shawn

Gary

You are one of my favorite people voted 10 times go foredeck.  I think your shirts should be available for other foredeck crew also.
Shawn
Semi True Story