Automatic 20 game winner

Started by jiuzhu, August 18, 2016, 12:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiuzhu

2010 Fantasy Baseball Top 50 Rankings Oki

1. Albert Pujols STL 1B

This year, Albert Pujols and Hanley Ramirez are NFL jerseys cheap the undisputed 1 and 2 picks in the 2010 rankings. You may be able to argue for Hanley with the first overall pick seeing that SS is a pretty shallow position this year, however Pujols is just too solid to pass up. As the great Marshawn Lynch once said, "Naw, it don't get no better than solid baby." This guy is a workhorse, guaranteeing you 150 games and a stat line of at least.325 40 120. The recent signing of Matt Holliday also gives Pujols some valuable protection, which he has not had the luxury of having the past years.

Once Pujols is taken off the board, the 2 pick is a no brainer. With Miguel Cabrera out of Florida and Hanley hitting in the three spot, it seems like he will NFL jerseys from china be a lock for 100 Runs and RBIs for years to come. Only 26 years of age, Hanley will give you plenty of production in every category.

3. Alex Rodriguez NYY 3B

I think the Cheap air max shoes 3 5 picks can be scrambled in any order but I think that A Rod should be third because if it weren't for his hip injury, I am positive that A Rod would have had one of his MVP caliber seasons that would have put him in the argument for a 1 pick. I see Rodriguez having a great season with a line around.310 40 120 not to mention at least 15 stolen bases. With the stacked Yankees lineup there should be no concern for a drop in A Rod's numbers.

4. Ryan Braun MIL OF

Braun had a bit of a sophomore slump in 2008 but showed in 2009 that he is the real deal. I expect no less from Braun this year and see him hitting above 1.000 OPS this year. Braun is good for at least.315 35 110 and about 15 20 SB.

5. Chase Utley PHI 2B

Utley is the top 2B at a very shallow position. Utley is guaranteed to give you a.900 OPS and has had excellent health the past 5 seasons other than minor stint in 2007. While I do not think that Utley will rack up 23 steals like in 2009, I expect him to get about 15 stolen bases in 2010.

6. Matt Kemp LAD OF

Matt Kemp is a straight up fantasy stud. Kemp's all around game will enable him to contribute in all five categories, going for a line of at least.300 25 100 100 30. With a healthy Manny and solid bats around him, I see Kemp having a high quality season.

7. Carl Crawford TB OF

While Crawford has never been able to obtain that 25 HR power that we have all been expecting of him, he has still been a menace on the base path, averaging 50 stolen bases the past 7 years. This year should be no different. Expect Crawford to score 100 runs, while playing at least 150 games.

8. Tim Lincecum SF SP

Being from the Seattle area and hearing about Lincecum since his college days at UW, it still makes me cringe knowing that the Mariners could have drafted Lincecum instead of Brandon (can't throw a strike) Morrow. Lincecum has won 2 Cy Young Awards and is only 25 years of age. With his added changeup last year, I don't see why Tiny Tim can't win another Cy Young this season. I expect at least 250 punch outs and a sub 2.70 ERA this year, with his wins fluctuating anywhere from 15 20 depending on how many runs his stingy offense can give him.

9. Prince Fielder MIL 1B

This large vegetarian led the majors in RBIs last season with 141. While Fielder's batting average could fluctuate anywhere from.270.300, I see Fielder locked in for 45 bombs and 130 RBIs.

10. Miguel Cabrera DET 1B

After seeing his OPS drop below.900 for the first time in 3 seasons Cheap nfl jerseys in 2008, Miguel bounced back to post a.943 OPS last season. Now that Cabrera has settled in to Detroit, I expect another solid year from the 7 year veteran at only age 26. Miguel has never played less than 157 games in the past 6 seasons and should put up the same or even better numbers from last year.

11. Joe Mauer MIN C

Could be even higher but just not sure if the power is for real.

12. Roy Halladay PHI SP

Automatic 20 game winner this year playing for the Phillies and a move to the NL should equate a great season.

13. Mark Texeira NYY 1B

Very consistent and with the most stacked lineup in baseball, shoudn't have trouble putting up the numbers.

14. Ryan Howard PHI 1B

The strikeouts have been costly on his batting average, but can't argue with the 45+ home runs and 140 RBIs.