Previous topic - Next topic

WTnick340

Sailaway

Great pictures!  Thanks for pictures of Tramp.  :D

Deckhand

GBCA Commodore 2014

Sailaway

Deckhand

You're welcome John. Thanks so much for letting me use your awesome camera, I really appreciate it :)
Becky
GBCA Commodore 2014

WTnick340

You're welcome. So many good shots to take this race, but had to miss a lot of them, had our hands full with just three of us trying to fly the A-sail.
I showed my son some of the photos from past "Judge Smails" Regattas. He's got some friends interested. Is there anything else that goes on besides dressing in costume for the race?

Quote from: Sailaway on January 29, 2017, 09:44:12 AM
Great pictures!  Thanks for pictures of Tramp.  :D

Trink

I'd like to add my thanks, we all appreciate pictures of our boat in action! Keep up the good work. BTW, I've enjoyed the videos as well. See you at Icicle 5.
S/V Toccata

Sailaway

Wow!  Thanks for sharing!  GBCA has to have the best group of photo sharing sailors ever!

ShakenNotStirred

Quote from: WTnick340 on January 29, 2017, 05:03:03 PM
I showed my son some of the photos from past "Judge Smails" Regattas. He's got some friends interested. Is there anything else that goes on besides dressing in costume for the race?

How dare you call proper yachting attire a "costume"! 
2013 Commodore

WTnick340

Quote from: ShakenNotStirred on January 31, 2017, 10:50:13 AM
Quote from: WTnick340 on January 29, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

How dare you call proper yachting attire a "costume"!
Of course I was referring to the golfer and gopher costumes. I keep several navy blazers, ascots and captains hats on hand, in case a set is at the dry cleaners, so I can always be properly dressed at any regatta!

Bee

Great photos.  To bad is not possible to download one.

gwittich

Bee, I think its called "frame grab" that does the job.
Gerhard Wittich/sv Figaro

Bee

Oh, I know how to grab it, just used to the way the Lacy's did it.  Not a problem,
not a gripe.  Mostly just curious.

Quote from: gwittich on February 02, 2017, 01:18:52 AM
Bee, I think its called "frame grab" that does the job.

JayZ

I don't have a problem downloading photos.
Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL