Singlehanded and Mixed Doubles NOR

Started by Sailaway, April 23, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rmiller1

Is registration closed for these? On the one hand, the NOR said the deadline was Thursday... but on the other hand, almost no one is signed up this year.

(I forgot to register but was hoping to at least sail doubles, so I'll sign up if it's still open.)

Sailaway

STuma

Quote from: Rmiller1 on May 20, 2018, 04:06:28 PM
Is registration closed for these? On the one hand, the NOR said the deadline was Thursday... but on the other hand, almost no one is signed up this year.

(I forgot to register but was hoping to at least sail doubles, so I'll sign up if it's still open.)

Registration for both events are still open.

We place a deadline for trophy counts. Our vendor needs at least a week to get trophies ready. We will accept last minute entries, but trophies beyond the number of entries at this deadline may not be readily available at the awards presentation. Even though our race committee performs some magic to get everything together, sometimes the timing does not add up.

Right now, the forecast will be under 10 knots of wind... perfect shorthanded racing conditions. The Cruising Club has the option of doing a distance based course. If this is your preference, let race committee know.
cheers...
Scott