Icicle Series Race #1 Results (Jan. 2, 2010)

Started by Leigh Ann, January 02, 2010, 05:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh Ann

Here you go - the results.

SOS-Tex
1. Silver Bullet
2. Tom Meeh Ensign
3. Island Time
4. Selah
5. M-27

Spinnaker
1. Stinger
2. Sea Trial
3. Suprise
4. Kitterman - J22
5. Kenai

Non-Spinnaker
1. Sabini
2. Be Easy
3. Danelaw
4. Bid D
5. Dolcetta

Kevin Box has the new GBCA Club Handicap results, so we will wait for him to post these results. Please feel free to clarify, re-spell, etc these "Official Results".

Beautiful day, Great Party!!! See you next week!!!!

Kevin Box

We had a great turnout for the GBCA Club Handicap Class.  Results were:

1.   Lil Bit ol Sol
2.   Shaken-not-Stirred
3.   Makani Kai
4.   Figaro
5.   Stellar of Course

I?ve created a sign-up form available from our homepage on Regatta Network.  http://www.regattanetwork.com/clubs/gbca.html  

Please register there, even if you have previously given us your information.  It is free, and it will allow us to blast e-mails to all the class members with the latest info.  It will also give you a chance to correct my spelling of your boat name or other details that may have been lost during the after-party?

If you raced today and weren?t on the list of registered boats or have not reported your finish time, be sure to avail yourself of this avenue.  This is your class.  Have fun!

Fair winds,

Kevin

Sailaway

Scott and I took a few pics and here is the link.  Great turn out!  Right now there are only 140 pics but I am loading as I type so all should be there by this evening.

John

m/v Tramp

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/

Again if there is/are pictures that you want in full resolution please email me and I can email.

Chris P

We had a blast! INVICTUS was over an hour late for our start, but we sailed the course just so we'd know where the marks are (I think we had the right rig as "H").  This was the FIRST time in years and years of sailing that my bride and kids enjoyed a race! They're ready for the next one.
Thanks for setting it all up!
Chris

Stellar of Course

Great start for 2010.  My crew and I enjoyed this Cruiser Format and will try to make as many races as we can this year.  Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Ron
S/V Stellar of Course

DollFin

Lacey, thanks again for posting so many great pics!! They make terrific additions to our scrapbook.

-Karen "Big D"

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

Honu

Honu, a Catalina 320, in its first GBCA race came in dead-ass last!  Yeah!  However, we were only last by half a boat length to another 320!  My wife and I hade fun in the race and at the social afterwards.  Thanks for welcoming us to the GBCA!

Cindy and Mike
Honu, Catalina 320, sail 301.