New Web Site

Started by ChrisA, June 16, 2009, 09:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg A Casamayor

Working fine on iPhone with latest OS......
Greg
GBCA Commodore 2006

KevinBednar

Quote from: Leigh Ann on June 18, 2009, 04:06:45 PM
Looks great Kevin! Hey when you registered why do you have be at least 13 years old?????????? ::)

The software has a setting that allows us to make that a requirement.  It's there because of COPPA;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COPPA

I clicked it when I installed the software because I was in a hurry and I couldn't remember what we had discussed at the board meeting.  I'll PM Jim and ask him what he thinks.

Bobby Mac

Thanks Kevin. ForRum looks great.  Is there going to be a "Friday at the Beach" thread ? :D ;)

KevinBednar

Charles

OK Inquiring minds want to know.  How do you get "Karma"?  I need all the help I can get! :-\
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

ChrisK

Charles, on any given posting (that's not your own) take a look to the left, between the Karma score and Number of Posts... you should see an applaud/smite button.....click one of those

Note: You can't give yourself Karma...so you may have to sign up for that yoga class....
Past Commodore, 2010

ChrisK

100 members on this FoRum in a little over a week. I would say that is a success!
Past Commodore, 2010

Blake

Congrats on the new FoRum guys. Glad to see you didn't use phpbb. Sorry I wasn't able to help you setup up personally, but it looks like Kevin did a nice job.

All the best,
Blake (C.L. Diving)
Blake Powitzky

Hobie17

Is it just me or will none of the links on main page show up with IE 8.0. It is ok with Firefox. But just got a new laptop and don't really want to load Firefox. I can get to the discussion page ok, but don't see the links on the left anymore
Doug Snell
El Lago, TX

Kevin Box

Found this quote on another thread:
Quote%$#@ &%*$* F%^$ing Microsoft.  Internet Explorer 8 broke it. Fixed by using Compatability view.  Sorry

Hope that helps.  Personally, I'd go ahead and DL Firefox.