Looking for Volunteers.....

Started by Leigh Ann, January 18, 2010, 11:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh Ann

Hi all! I am Leigh Ann Hawboldt and for those who do not know me, I am the Fleet Captain of GBCA for 2010. As you all know Jim Powers and company did a great job the last couple of years (Jim would you like your job back????) but I have heard through the grapevine that they want to race this year - go figure!!!

Anyway, I am looking to get a list of names and numbers for those of you that would like to help out with race committee. If you volunteer you are not committing for all of the races, but if you could help out with one or two or all of the events - that would be great. Remember - giving back to your sport, etc, etc. Also if you know someone who does not race and would like to help - they could also get involved!!! Our first event is the Frostbite Regatta on February 20-21.

So - if you are interested, please send me your name and number and if there is any specific event (check the 2010 GBCA Calendar) that you would like to be involved in, please let me know the event. If you have never done race committee, training will be provided........ If you have any questions, please let me know, or my husband Brian (bjsailor@gmail.com).

Thanks all! Looking forward to a great year on the water!

Leigh Ann Hawboldt  :)
lahsailing@gmail.com
cell 281-450-1749