NOR Single/Mixed Double Regattas - August 21 and 22

Started by Leigh Ann, July 28, 2010, 10:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh Ann

Scott and anyone else who signs up for both single/mixed double regatta,

Regatta network is going to set up a tool that I will copy your information over to the mixed double registration form. But for now until I have that tool I have made note that you have signed up for both regattas. I should be able to update the registration list very soon.

Thanks!

Leigh Ann

ChrisA

Leigh Ann,

Put me on the list of those that registered for both.

Chris

Jonsey

If there are enough boats registered for the spin fleet, i'll be down.  Great fun last year (and only one crash) on Saturday. 

Love me some GBCA racin'

ChrisK

Does that crash include Bridgettes splash on Sunday?  ;D
Past Commodore, 2010

STuma

Is this event sponsored by the Cafe still?  will it be linked to the Fashion Show?

cheers...
Scott

CHull

Me thinks Scott puts to much thought into a good bottom job for the weekend.

STuma

Quote from: Jonsey on August 05, 2010, 12:49:08 PM
If there are enough boats registered for the spin fleet, i'll be down.  Great fun last year (and only one crash) on Saturday. 

Love me some GBCA racin'

Jeff, come on down... if it blows 20 again, I'll jump on board with you!!!!
cheers...
Scott

STuma

Quote from: CHull on August 05, 2010, 04:49:55 PM
Me thinks Scott puts to much thought into a good bottom job for the weekend.

Well Clark, I need to know if I can pick up a "fashionable" umbrella for Sunday's racing...
cheers...
Scott

Christopher

Quote from: STuma on August 06, 2010, 09:52:39 AM
Quote from: Jonsey on August 05, 2010, 12:49:08 PM

Love me some GBCA racin'

Jeff, come on down... if it blows 20 again, I'll jump on board with you!!!!

You will need to dress in drag ;D  eewwww - that's a scary image :-\
Mahalo nui loa

Leigh Ann

When you go to register for the single regatta (which I know you are going to do RIGHT NOW).

There is an option at the top of the registration form to register for the single regatta and/or the single/mixed double regattas ( I know this is the option you will be picking)

dilast1

Question:

I've got a Santana 525 Hull 139,  but don't have my PHRF rating.  Do I need to get this to register and race? Can we go by the one on the PHRF site for Hull 191?

Thanks

dilast1

Quote from: dilast1 on August 09, 2010, 10:42:51 PM
Question:

I've got a Santana 525 Hull 139,  but don't have my PHRF rating.  Do I need to get this to register and race? Can we go by the one on the PHRF site for Hull 191?

Thanks

Sorry I have hull 138.   and the other boat is hull 190 that has a older PHRF rating.

STuma

Quote from: dilast1 on August 09, 2010, 10:42:51 PM
Question:

Thanks

Personally, I say come on out, but I'm far from the official word... I'll only complain if you beat me.. :-)

cheers...
Scott