New GBCA website

Started by ChrisK, December 21, 2010, 02:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

Good morning!
On behalf of the entire GBCA board we are proud to bring you a fresh, new and exciting web page.  8)

http://www.gbca.org/

Special thanks in particular to Jody, Emma, Chris Alk, Corrie, Kevin Bednar, Jim Powers...for getting this off the ground and making it happen.

Renew membership online? Yes!
Volunteer for stuff? Yes!
Pretty pictures? Yes!
Brown bag color? No!

The site has many really cool features we have yet to activate and a few things under construction as we learn...so check back often!

As always, we welcome your input and suggestions.
Enjoy!
Past Commodore, 2010

Eric713

This new website is really a surprise.  TOO COOL!!  Nice job.

Sailchick

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged!  Please tell us what you think....what you miss.....what information you wish you could find.... and we will do our best to make this a valuable resource for all things Galveston Bay racing!
GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

STuma

Awesome job! Nothing short of raw talent, and a lot of hard work!

cheers...
Scott
cheers...
Scott

Jeff K

I had a little trouble getting logged into the discussion page but nothing bad, nice job guys! I really like the front page picture too... cya jeff
Who wasn't on the vang?

Sailchick

Just a note -- if you click on any of the "events/ regattas"  -- there is a button that says "add to my calendar".  I know for sure it works if you are using Outlook -- this is a super easy way to get all of the races onto your planner!
GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Charles

Quote from: Sailchick on December 21, 2010, 06:51:26 AM
Feedback is welcomed and encouraged!  Please tell us what you think....what you miss.....what information you wish you could find.... and we will do our best to make this a valuable resource for all things Galveston Bay racing!

Membership list, please.
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Jim Powers

Quote from: Charles on December 21, 2010, 10:51:18 AM
Quote from: Sailchick on December 21, 2010, 06:51:26 AM

Membership list, please.
there is a glitch with the membership list that prevents display at the moment, but the list will be up soon.

Christopher

A much better step in the right direction.
Well done!!
:o
Mahalo nui loa

Bee

jayhefty

love it, even finally paid a due.

ChrisK

Members: Now is a good time to check your mailing address on the new website 
Click
then login
then click the "Edit profile" box

If you can't log-in or haven't done so yet, click here