GBCA 2011 Frostbite Regatta NOR - February 26 & 27

Started by Leigh Ann, January 14, 2011, 12:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bee

AHH ------  I see.  First he catches a chicken.  Then he sacrifices it to the Chicken God of Handicap Sailing.  Once that's done, he guts it, featheres it, sears it to remove the remaining quills, seasons with Popeye's  spicy rub and then fries it to perfection.  After all that Box EATS IT.  Only then does he finally submit the necessary information to the Giant Chicken Super Computer.

Dirty chicken plucker!

Terry Young

Katana is down for about a month for repairs. I am repainting her deck myself, and stripping as much hardware off as possible. Plan to do a roll and brush tip with two part Awlgrip paint. Had planned to do it last year, but a log(1.5 ft x 16 ft) speed bump in the locks, coming back from Harvest Moon changed all that! Ship wrecked in Freeport for about two months and $8K. Hope to be back going in time for the Elissa Regatta, pending on weather, work, and my wife(self declared jello-shot queen).  Best of luck to you  all, an safe sailing.

PS: Open to hear any painting tips. And paying someone to do it is an option, putting my daughter though collage! And insurance did not cover a lot from the log accident.   

Eric713

We'll miss you this weekend.  Get her fixed up and back on the water soon!

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Any sailing instructions online--they vanished from the skipper's meeting?
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.

Leigh Ann

Follow the link on the first post on this thread.

Leigh Ann

ChrisK

Results Link

Nice Saturday pics by Tom Dilas
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1925970467707&id=1195516716&aid=116670

The sun will come out today!
Past Commodore, 2010