my membership is not correct

Started by thomas, February 12, 2011, 05:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomas

When I joined the GBCA, I was listed with a junior membership. If I paid 130, does that mean it should be a senior membership? Just thought I'd throw out the thread. Not that I think it matters. I've been treated pretty dang good regardless of the membership level. Cheers...

DollFin

Thomas, if you're referring to what it says under your name on this board, I think that relates to how many posts you've made, not your membership status. If you weren't referring to that, nevermind.  8)

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

thomas

No, I've never rally paid any attention to that and didn't really notice it said that there. I had seen it on my profile page so maybe it doesn't mean anything there either. Like I said, it really hasn't affected me that I know of so I don't know that it matters. I meant to add a question mark after the heading but I don't see it

Kevin Bednar

Yup, the "Jr Member" etc under your forum handle has nothing to do with anything except the number of posts you've made on the forum.   I left it at the default setting when I installed the forum software and never gave it a second thought.

Jim Powers

Thomas,
The GBCA membership list shows you as a senior member.