Spring Regatta!!!

Started by Hamburger, March 18, 2011, 02:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamburger

Well, I guess we have a quorum for a PHRF Spin class, but just barely!

ChrisK

Sign up for the GBCA Spring early and often.  Sailing is more fun with friends...and your crew that put up with you on the Conundrum will thank you!

https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registration_form.php?regatta_id=3781
Past Commodore, 2010

Bee

There is a very strong rumor that there will be a J105 class with at least 3 boats and maybe 4.

Come on guys, don't let the RC and GBCA sweat this.  Get in gear and sign up.  Surely we can field more then 5 total boats. 

Don't make Hamburgler race all by herself.  She will be very unhappy.  Sea Tails?, Pole Dancer?, Surprise, Surprise, Surprise?, Harm's In the Way?  French Fries? Where are you folks?

DollFin

Wish we had a boat to enter! :(

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444

dc1sail

Zippity is entered, need some more J 105's please ! 
:)

Bee

Ok, I know I have bionic eyes.  I know I am an old phart, and I know I am supposed to read the darn NOR, but I completely missed the fact that this is a one-day regatta.

What's up with that Doc?

Sailchick

Trying to encourage participation......
GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Bee

My crew explained the reasoning to me, but I'm still upset at myself for not being able to read. Its on the front page after all.

Its the bionic eyes.  Yeah, that's it.  I miss (actually I do not) miss my glasses.

I try harder next time.

Bee

We have 4 J105's and 2 J109's signed up.  Surely we can get one more J109 to show up.  Como No?

Leading Edge needs some help with PHRF.  Where have all the PHRFers gone, long time racing, where ...

Can you tell that I like J-Boats?

Hamburger

The 109's made a class, too. Should be fun! Sailflow says 11kn from the south and low 70's on Saturday. That's when you get the drinks with the little umbrellas out! Perfect!!

Bee

Now Johnny Jones needs a bit of help from the non-spinners.

Jeff K

Johnny Jones as always needed a bit of help...

Thank God for Linda!!!
Who wasn't on the vang?

Bee

That, of course, goes without saying.

But, or is that butt, where are the traditional non-spin boats.  For that matter why only 15 entries?

Thanks God for the Club Handicappers.

Eric713

We are not handicapped.  We have special needs!

Bee

Really?  I didn't know that.