wed. night race crew needed

Started by tprewett, June 27, 2011, 11:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tprewett

I have an 83' Catalina 22', i have crewed for a lot of different boats/regattas but have entered this boat. So, if you are brave enough to come join I could use the help.

ScottSails

Tprewett,

Not exactly sure of the functionality of this site, so this may be a duplicate response to you.  I am looking to crew tomorrow night so please contact me if you're still looking for someone.

Scott Drysdale
sjdtexas1@gmail.com
832-799-7060

tprewett

Scott,
Thanks for the timely response, I will call you soon about details; I am not going tomorrow and am waiting on hearing back from a friend about next week. As for any weeks following your help would be very much appreciated.
-Travis Prewett

Tye Dyed Gary

If you are looking to crew on a Wed.Night Race, just show up at Seabrook Marina Dry Storage. Show up between 4:30 and 5:30 and just ask around (most boats leave the dock by 5:30). There is generally one or two boats that need crew. Beer helps!
Foredeck Crew Union, Local GBCA
'Shut Up' Just Drive the Boat

DollFin

We scooped him up last Weds. when our regular 3rd person couldn't make it and Dave and I will both testify that Scott is awesome! Thanks again for helping us out and we'll call you any time we need an extra hand!

Work out those sailing knots!
Sea of Tranquility Therapeutic Massage
713 408-0444