2012 Icicle Race Instructions

Started by Eric713, December 08, 2011, 05:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric713

Are the Icicle Race start times and instructions posted as yet?  I'd hate to start the year behind already!

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa

ChrisA

Getting a little cabin fever, Ed?

Sailaway

looking forward to it myself.  bought the rhodes and the scotch and i will give it our best, those dang stink porter!

might get a picture or two...

;D

m/v Tramp
s/v Flying Kiss sail 102

Eric713

Bee

Oh, come on Ed.  You just need a fix.  Stinger will be happy to give you that if you like.  A nice Christmas present from the Stinker Boat.

BTW I would like to see what that thing of yours looks like down below.  Might be good for a home away from home.

Christopher

For your reading and sailing pleasure, please find the 2012 instructions attached.

The scheduled race dates for the 2012 Icicle Series are as follows:
January 7 - Standard Course
January 14 - Reverse Course
January 21 - Standard Course
January 28 - Reverse Course
March 10 - Standard Course

Hope to see everyone out there.
Mahalo nui loa

Bee

Please note Ed.  I don't want to sleep on your boat I would like to get something like it for me.

Sailaway

Eric713

Eric713

I tried to open the Icicle SI's and all I get is arab symbols and clutter.  I'm confused already!

BJSailor

They open for me fine.  Chris saved it in Word 2010 format (*.docx) and you're probably using an older version. 

Chris, can you re-save as a Word 97-2003 format (*.doc) ?
There are 10 types of people in this world - those that understand Binary, and those that don't.

Bee

This is why they make pdf files.  Use Open Office and get of the Devil's Software Company.

BJSailor

Or, just save as a .pdf from Word 2010.  Agree with Bee, ,pdf is a much better choice.
There are 10 types of people in this world - those that understand Binary, and those that don't.

Christopher

Sorry guys, I did try to upload the .pdf version, but due to size limitations the .pdf wouldn't go.  So, you get the word version.

I've back saved to word 97-2003 version and uploaded again.  Please use this file as there are also a couple of edits to the links from the previous file.

Let's go sailing!!
Mahalo nui loa