Looking for a ride

Started by MCasonJr, November 05, 2019, 06:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCasonJr

Been out of the racing scene for about 5 years, but new personal circumstances and new job is affording me more free time and I would like to get back on the water. 

I've raced many different classes from 420's to super 70 class.  I started racing in 1997 at Texas A&M Galveston and have done every position from fore deck to Owner/Helmsman.   Willing to assist on my days off with anything including help maintaining and boat tuning on non-race days.

Current weight is around 220# if class rules dictate max crew weight.

Hold current EMT-A certification and CPR card in case of a medical emergency on board.

Rmiller1

Interested in racing J/24s next season? We're working toward having a 9-10 boat fleet again in the near future and we're always looking for new crew.

STuma

Quote from: MCasonJr on November 05, 2019, 06:00:47 PM
Been out of the racing scene for about 5 years, but new personal circumstances and new job is affording me more free time and I would like to get back on the water. 

I've raced many different classes from 420's to super 70 class.  I started racing in 1997 at Texas A&M Galveston and have done every position from fore deck to Owner/Helmsman.   Willing to assist on my days off with anything including help maintaining and boat tuning on non-race days.

Current weight is around 220# if class rules dictate max crew weight.

Hold current EMT-A certification and CPR card in case of a medical emergency on board.

If you want to race on a big boat, look at the forum for Brian looking for crew.
cheers...
Scott

MCasonJr

Always up for a good J24 race.  Amazing class racing.  I've raced on at least 3 J24's over the years.

Also, thanks Scott, I'll check that out.

watersc4@comcast.net

Hello,   I have J130 and am planning on taking it out this Saturday (12/7) for the Chili Chase Race.   I could use a foredeck guy for the race.   Would you like to come out and try the boat out.

Send me an email at Watersc4@Comcast.net and we can make contact.

Chris Waters
Second Wind

Marty P.

This is Marty from Hobgoblin, a Hunter Legend 40.
We sail in the Cruising Spinnaker class.
Your welcome to sail on board this Saturday for Chili Chase and continue for the Icicles.
If you're interested, please feel to contact me at mmped@ail.com