Performance Cup Regatta - Oct. 6th & 7th

Started by Christopher, September 16, 2012, 07:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

This is our signature regatta and one heck of a lot of fun!  8)

NOR: Linky

Thanks to our sponsors:
- KO Sailing
- UK Sailmakers
Mahalo nui loa

Sailchick

GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Sailchick

Sailchick

I want to thank Dave Christensen for signing up early for this year's PCR.  We will do an give away at the skipper's meeting and the more days you've been entered prior to October 5th, the better chances you have for winning!  Get signed up now!!

Bee

I can resemble that remark.  I won a pair of top-of-the-line Sospenders because I signed first.
Second this time, so get signed up if you want to beat Dave and I.

beverly

I guess Denise beat me again....she's signed up just ahead of Shaken Not Stirred.  She's helming again, right Dave?   ;D

Sailchick

Okay -- I'm going to revise my previous statement....

For those of you who are not familiar with the PCR format, we have a raffle on Saturday night with a choice of prizes from local vendors. (usually 15 or so items)  Each prize has a box and you are able to put your raffle tickets in the prize of your choice for a drawing that occurs sometime during the party.  Everyone gets 1 free raffle ticket and there are 2 included in the skipper's packet. 

For every day you sign up before October 3rd, you will receive a raffle ticket to put in the prize box of your choice on Saturday night.  That being said, if you sign up today - you will have 15 extra chances to win the prize of your choice!!

Deckhand

The Performance Cup Regatta is fast approaching and I encourage all to sign up and make this a great regatta....But, if you are not racing and would still like to participate, Volunteers are needed to make this a special event. Help is needed with set up, selling t-shirts, taking food tickets,tear down, and various other assignments. This is also a great time to think about a Board position or even a Flag Officer. Help make this and all GBCA events a success. Contact me at sailsong@swbell.net.
Scott Lacy
Volunteer-Participate-Support
m/v Tramp
GBCA Commodore 2014

dc1sail

Quote from: beverly on September 18, 2012, 10:37:07 PM
I guess Denise beat me again....she's signed up just ahead of Shaken Not Stirred.  She's helming again, right Dave?   ;D

Beverly, Denise will be giving you a break as I will be helming Airborne..... :)

Sailchick

The Landis Armstrong Trio will be playing Saturday night and the food will be provided by Rockabilly Concessions Food Truck!  We have a ton of giveaways for the raffle and it should be outstanding weather.

We know you have a lot of regattas to choose from this season and we thank you for choosing GBCA!

Sailchick

If you would like to keep your boat at Watergate Marina for the weekend (near the on-shore events), the people at Watergate are generously donating floating or fixed docks and all of the water and power you need.  Please let me know if you'd like to reserve a spot at Watergate!

Sailchick

This year's T-shirts are short-sleeved, Sport-TEK, performance T's.  The photo of the back is attached!

ChrisK

The Landis Armstrong Trio is not to miss. I thought Dick Dale himself was there last year.
Check out the playlist. Surf tunes, rockabilly and alot more!

http://www.allenhillentertainment.com/bands/eclectic/landis-armstrong/
Past Commodore, 2010

Charles

Quote from: ChrisK on September 25, 2012, 07:25:04 AM
The Landis Armstrong Trio is not to miss. I thought Dick Dale himself was there last year.

That guitar player just blew me away! And the other two were really good too!
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

BJSailor

Quote from: ChrisK on September 25, 2012, 07:25:04 AM

I checked the link.  Do we get all four guys as part of the trio?
There are 10 types of people in this world - those that understand Binary, and those that don't.