Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

Past Commodore, 2010

Bee

So the previous scores were final.

BJSailor

Here you go Bee!

Quote from: ChrisK on December 01, 2012, 12:49:10 PM
Looking great out here! GBCA 8, Lyc 13, HYC 15. Stinger, Ohno, Tramp, J.Mather out here in a floatilla of support!!
There are 10 types of people in this world - those that understand Binary, and those that don't.

Christopher

A beatiful day of racing with some very tight battles going on, leading to numerous position and lead changes.  It was great sitting on the markset boat watching the battles coming up the course; especially the couple of neck-and-neck mark roundings.  I wish I had had a good camera with me as there were some great money shots.  The fifth race was needed to break the tie between GBCA and LYC in the J22 class.  J80's were always so close at the top mark that it could have gone either way, but our guys prevailed on the downwind to take five bullets.

Final score as follows:

J22   R1   R2   R3   R4   R5   Total   Place
GBCA   2   2   1   1   1   7   1
LYC   1   1   2   2   2   8   2
HYC   3   3   3   3   3   15   3

J80   R1   R2   R3   R4   R5   Total   Place
GBCA   1   1   1   1   1   5   1
LYC   3   2   3   3   2   13   2
HYC   2   3   2   2   3   12   3

Total   Place
GBCA   12   1
LYC   21   2
HYC   27   3

The cheering coming from Tramp made it all that much better.

We've successfully returned the trophies to their proper display case!  
Way to go GBCA.
Mahalo nui loa

Bee

Thanks Chris.  Nice to see who was doing what out there. Impressed by those five bullets.

It really was neat to watch from several vantage points.  As we sailed around we got to see
one beautiful start and several roundings. Wish we could have gotten out there earlier.

Sailaway

Loading pictures up as we speak.  Scott took the pictures and I was the helmsman. ;D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets

Will take a bit but I will get them loaded.

Enjoy

mv Tramp
sv Flying Kiss

Andrea

GBCA won both classes and overall. Well done.

Andrea

Gbca won both classes and over all

Andrea

Sorry. I could not see the second page of posts. It was a great weekend to be on the water.  Congrats to all involved.

Bee

As usual a lot of excellent photos.  Tramp rules.

Sailaway