Capri 25

Started by BAC, April 05, 2021, 03:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAC

Moved out of state so selling 1981 Capri 25. Boat is in good condition,  I brought it down from Dallas last season where it was kept in a sling. New bottom job in May 2020. No trailer.
Price: $5500.00
Below is the info I got from the guy who I bought from and it appears to be all factual.

"It does have a 4 stroke mariner 4 hp motor that had the carburetor rebuilt a few years ago but I have not run it in over a year.  It is a workhorse motor though.
The bulkhead have been replaced within the last couple years so those are good for another 25 years or so. The sails are race ready.  The main, 110, and 135 are dacron and all hold good shape.  I also have a new racing carbon/black aramid with double light skin Genoa with that I paid $2400 for and it has been used less than 10 races.  That sail is not included in the boat price but is for sale.
There are no issues with the hull. The bottom is smooth an slick in the water and the keel was rebuilt by a racing bottom shop in Fort Worth about 6 years ago when I bought the boat."

Sails Include
115 Kevlar/mylar jib? New last year used 4 times. C&C made this for me towards end of last season
155 Elliott Pattison carbon/black aramid with double light skin Genoa with that I paid $2400 for and it has been used less than 15 races. Mentioned above.
Two mains one in great shape. The other is OK.
Two spinnakers and gear.
New never put on the boat Main and Jib Halyards.
couple of other sails as well.
Email me at bacolby@gmail.com