Started by Christopher, June 26, 2013, 12:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deckhand

Oh good! I thought that was "pharting" :-*
Scotty
GBCA Commodore 2014

Sailaway

Bee

Us old pharts like phartys, I mean partys.

Oh hell you know what I mean. ;D :D

Christopher

NY Pizza Sandwich PreOrder Form is available. Linky

Please complete the order form and bring it to the Skipper's meeting to be collected and then we will turn them in to NY Pizza next Tuesday.

As we have done in the past, the sandwich orders will be picked up by a designated TRW Volunteer each morning and delivered to GYB dock area near where the sailboats and pier are, for pickup by boat crew between 8:30am and 9:00am each morning.
Mahalo nui loa

Sailaway

Sailaway

;) 19 boats  :o

Outstanding!

Sailchick

GBCA Past Past Commodore 2013

Sailaway

:D 20 boats!  :o

I am impressed!  You guys are the greatest and GBCA IS a great place to race!

Bee

Actually, GBCA IS THE PLACE TO RACE.  Best on the bay by far. Where else can you get all we get for just $130/year?

Love it. 

Can we go for 25?

Sailaway

$25 is what the event pass is.  Sweet!  Well it looks like 19 boats unless Dave has two boats named Airborne.  Go Dave!

Still 19 is an impressive group of race boats.  Is it Wednesday yet so we can leave Seabrook?!?

See you at the start line.  ;D

John

ShakenNotStirred

Still waiting on Aeolus.  Hello James? James?
2013 Commodore

Sailaway

I thought we were waiting on Shaken not Stirred!?!

;D

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa

Sailaway

:D 20 boats (again!) !  ;D

Will be leaving tomorrow for the islands (galveston!) and looks like it will be one great race!  Really looking forwards to the after race venues and looks like there will be plenty of party go'ers.

See you from the pleasure pier!  We will see what that camera will do...

John

John Swanson

AArrgghh...unable to get tickets online! Need two more. Can I be allowed to get them after the race on Thursday?