2013 Texas Race Week

Started by Christopher, June 26, 2013, 12:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShakenNotStirred

Quote from: John Swanson on July 24, 2013, 01:41:49 PM
AArrgghh...unable to get tickets online! Need two more. Can I be allowed to get them after the race on Thursday?
Yes. Bring your money, check or credit card to the Rum Shack.
2013 Commodore

John Swanson

Thanks. Will do. Should be one of the first to get there...

ShakenNotStirred

Quote from: John Swanson on July 24, 2013, 01:41:49 PM
AArrgghh...unable to get tickets online! Need two more. Can I be allowed to get them after the race on Thursday?
Yes. Bring your cash/check/cc to Rum Shack.
2013 Commodore

Sailaway

Got 69 photos loaded comming out ot Galveston Yacht Basin. 

IT Started!

Lacy Brothers

Christopher

Results :Linky

Great party in the Rum Shack at The Spot!

Even better party at the Elissa!
Mahalo nui loa

ChrisK

Past Commodore, 2010

ShakenNotStirred

Regarding the party on SATURDAY at GYB pool area:

I just found out that the GYB cash bar is just that - CASH ONLY - no plastic.
There is an ATM by the bait store.

(Jeez. Even GBCA takes credit cards these days.)
2013 Commodore

Deckhand

What a weekend! Tramp is back home. John and I had a wonderful putt-putt back home Sunday. Thanks to all that made TRW 2013 a great success. Kathy Rodgers and Beverly Caldwell knows how to make it happen. Walter Caldwell pulled some rabbits out of his cap this weekend. I want to thank all the help on Tramp this weekend. Chris Dees did a great job of getting all the races off without a hitch as well as my deck hand on the anchor. Kelley Dees (as always),Christina Tuma, Denise Christensen, Elsa Butler, and Lauren Christensen (who took most of the pictures on Saturday, Thanks!) John's Flickr site is [uhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/rl][/url] and http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacyphotos/sets/72157634788539155/ . If you would like any of the pictures (100%), email me at sailsong@swbell.net. Thanks to all the Board for a great effort in making the venues work. Thanks to Amy Gray and Ed Kangas for showing their support with their help.
  Again, support our sponsors, without them we don't race!
Tuckered Puppy Scotty
GBCA Commodore 2014

Bee

As usual fabulous photos.  Three Fat Brothers Rock!