HOOD Regatta

Started by srbaldridge, September 15, 2014, 10:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srbaldridge

There is a Level class forming for the HYC HOOD Regatta.  PHRF 72-87, spinnaker, W/L.  You can enter through www.regattanetwork.com.   

aj

any decision made on whether the big boats will sail in the lower bay?

Bee

Ok, Ed, here is the big Kahuna  ;D

I asked this question some time ago and got this

Bee,

Al of the races for this HOOD will be held out of HYC.  I have worked hard to get a lot of sponsors, I feel that in order to give them maximum exposure, the registration, the party and events need to based out of one location.  If there are a couple of people that want to stay in the lower bay, I will do whatever is necessary to get them up to HYC.  That said, the regatta is at HYC, and I don't foresee us moving the whole shebang far away from HYC.

I appreciate any help you can offer to convince them to attend the regatta.  We have some slips available, and you or anyone else can call David Hampp, our harbor master, to reserve a slip.  His contact:  harbormaster@houstonyachtclub.com, or 281-471-1255.  I have great giveaways for the skippers and crew, lots of door prizes, a really nice dinner with Tag and Mt.Gay, daily first prizes and fabulous trophies.  The party on Saturday will start at 5:00.  Please let me know what I can do to help getting them to the join us for this weekend!

Thank you for the support!
Sandra

Eric713

The Golden Bippy award goes to BEE.  The first member to surpass 1000 posts.  This really has to be worth something in the form of recognition.  Congratulations!!

Deckhand

We will just have to call him "Super Bee"!
GBCA Commodore 2014

Bee

That is so coooooooool.  A new logo and name for Stinker.

Bee

Did anyone get any good photos of this regatta?  I know I saw some folk on the set boat, as well as on the RC taking what appeared to be photos.  Can we get those posted.  Would be nice.  I pretty much don't do photoboat.

Thanks

Bee

Bee