Spots available

Started by Bee, July 07, 2015, 09:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bee

Stinger has a couple spots available for Rum 3.  I you would like to learn, or just want to go out and bang the corners, let the old Bee know.

cwdongbca

Bee,
Let me introduce myself.  I have recently acquired a position for a company here in Houston and am looking to get out on the water again.  After speaking with an associate of mine, Brian Shores said you might have an opening in one of the up coming rum races...
Past experience:
All of my racing experience is on the west coast, mainly in Monterey Bay and San Francisco bay.  I started out on the so-called submarine SC27 which is a very wet boat, and have been in 4 SC27 Nationals.  Originally I was trained as foredeck on an Express 37 with a symmetrical kite and later raced on SC40, J-109/J-105, and a few others.  I have also been in 2 Big Boat series in Monterey Bay and have a few long distance deliveries on my belt.  It has been over a year since I've been on the water so it might take a few douses to get back into rhythm but it should not take long.
If you have anything available, please let me know.

Carl Davis
A quiet boat is a fast boat...

Bee

I just sent you a PM using the forums communication protocol.  Please let me know what you think.

Bee

You can also call me at 713.562.3218

Jeff K

Bee, if you don't have room please send him our way. We don't like to see anyone left at the dock. cya jeff
Who wasn't on the vang?

Bee

Jeff K

Good deal... Better he drinks your beer than ours!
Who wasn't on the vang?

Christopher

Carl,
Did you say foredeck on an Express 37?  Millennium Express is a local Express 37 looking for crew.
You don't want to go with a J/one-oh-what-ever; bowman doesn't have anything to do!!    8)   ;)
Mahalo nui loa

Bee

But he just might want to sail on a winning boat.

Christopher

Mahalo nui loa