RUM RACE PARTIES!

Started by hayesrigging, May 16, 2017, 08:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hayesrigging

GBCA is looking for volunteers to help with the Rum Race parties.  We will make it very easy for you and provide you with guidelines that will outline budget and expectations.  Basically you will provide the food and set up the food for the party.  You will NOT be responsible for cleaning up, GBCA board members will do that.  You will be reimbursed for expenses as provided for by the budget. 

Please let me know if you are available and would like to help out!  Remember GBCA is run by all volunteers! 

If you would like more information or would like to volunteer please contact me at hayesrigging@aol.com.

Thanks

Kevin Hayes

hayesrigging

OK, 76 people have viewed this topic so many people are interested in the Rum Race parties but so far no one has stepped up to offer to help!!  We have RR#1 and RR#3 covered but looking for others.  Remember none of this happens without the help of volunteers, so we are looking for volunteers to help out! 

Let me know if you are interested!  hayesrigging@aol.com

gadangit

Hi Kevin-
We'd be interested in doing this for a race.  I'm curious how this is handled and I'm sure others are too. 

Do we not race that week?  Or hope to heck that we get back to the clubhouse at a decent time?  Honestly I've never paid attention to when the food is set up, but it seems like it is already there when we get back.

Thanks-
Chris