From Colorado, here to crew!

Started by ColoradoSailor, June 02, 2017, 12:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColoradoSailor

I'm a 24 yr old sailor who recently moved here to Houston for a job. There were not many opportunities for sailing in Colorado but I got on the water as much as I could. I recently took my ASA 101 certification on Clear Lake and would love to get some experience racing! I'm a quick learner and a great team player!
Thanks,
Eli

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Welcome, I do a lot of J/80 and J/105 training.  If you are interested in sailing your "Own" boat....www.bsailing.com 
Enthusiasm and youth will go a long way with this crowd.  Join the seminar this weekend and get a spot to race, too.
Sea ya, Alan
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.

ColoradoSailor

Thanks Alan.
Some things came up, so I won't be able to make the seminar or races this weekend, but I would be interested in the seminar if there will be one before the next Rum Race!

watersc4@comcast.net

Hello, would you be interested in sailing with me on August 5th for the Bay Cup Race?  I have J130 (43 foot boat) and could use another crew member.  Please email me at "Watersc4@comcast.net" and let me know.    Chris

watersc4@comcast.net

Hey Colorado,   I am racing in the Bay Cup Race on March 3rd on my J130.  Let me know if you would like to be part of the race.

Chris Waters
Watersc4@Comcast.net

Tye Dyed Gary

From Colorado..... Check out clearlakeracing.org     That is the Wednesday night races on Clear Lake,, in a few weeks the website opens to put your name on a I want to sail list. The calendar is already posted under NOR's.  It has free seminars on Wed. nights at Villa Capri on NASA Rd.1 in Seabrook, next one is Feb.21. Also check out  J22fleet6Texas  web page they are always looking for crew.   
Foredeck Crew Union, Local GBCA
'Shut Up' Just Drive the Boat