Stinger looking to add a couple crew for the Heald this Saturday.

Started by KevinBednar, June 16, 2009, 02:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinBednar

Stinger could use a crew or two this weekend.  Interested?  PM me.

KevinBednar

6 views and no replies!  What does that tell you...   ;D

LizBiz

Quote from: KevinBednar on June 16, 2009, 10:40:36 PM
6 views and no replies!  What does that tell you...   ;D

That we're already signed up to sail with you?? ;D

~LB

P.S.  Looks as if the quote isn't working "quite as expected..."

KevinBednar

LizBiz

My bad - it looked ok in the final post - just not in preview mode.

~L

B Sailing/Alan Bates

I wish I could go with Stinker--just have some silly B Sailing business to do....Have fun, Alan
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.

KevinBednar

Quote from: B Sailing on June 17, 2009, 03:01:15 PM
I wish I could go with Stinker--just have some silly B Sailing business to do....Have fun, Alan

I appreciate it Alan I wish you could come as well.

Christopher

Millie is out as none of the crew are available this weekend.  :'(  I'd go with Stinker, except for family reunion.  Ya'll have fun.
Mahalo nui loa

KevinBednar

Quote from: Christopher on June 17, 2009, 07:36:00 PM
Millie is out as none of the crew are available this weekend.  :'(  I'd go with Stinker, except for family reunion.  Ya'll have fun.

Will do.  You also missed a pretty windy Wednesday night race tonight..

JASpithill

Kevin - What's your schedule and how many crew are you looking for? 

KevinBednar

Hey Jack, click the appropriate icon below my smiling mug and send me a personal message...

KevinBednar

Stinger has scored the famous Mr Spithill to run the race with us!  I'm sure that we'll get "Further" in the same amount of time with him aboard.

I've found my crew thanks to this new fangled discussion board.

cherlymann

Hey, my name's Cherlyn.  I thought I recognized your picture from the rum races.  I really love sailing but unfortunately right now I don't have a boat.  I raced the rum race last year and a few races this year.  I'm not that experienced but have been learning and know the most important thing, keep the beer flowing.  Let me know if you have any room on your boat.  I'd love to go - c

KevinBednar

Sounds good.  Click under my handle and send me your email address and I'll see that you get added to the crew email the next time we've got an opening.

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Kevin--
Can you delete outdated useless threads like this--really, I am talking about the thread.
Alan
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.