Available to crew for Race Week

Started by Rmiller1, June 28, 2017, 10:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rmiller1

My boat probably won't be sailing at all over Race Week, so I'm available to crew if you have an opening. No offshore experience, but I've spent 4 years crewing on local J/24 Trick Bag, mostly as trimmer. Lots of regatta experience, Wednesday night races, and Rum/Icicle Races. Male, 30 years old, fathletic (hey, more ballast!). Can trim, work the middle of the boat, read wind and tend bar. Can probably be available this weekend and certain days next week to practice. Let me know what you need!

Rmiller1

BUMP! Fresh off of trimming genoa and spinnaker for the cruising class-winning Leopard during Race Week, I'm still available to sail the August Rum Races (7/22 also a possibility, if your boat has later start time). Also looking for a ride for the Bay Cup. Shoot me a message and let's race!

Rmiller1

Update: found a ride for the 7/22 Rum Race. See you out there!

Still available for the Bay Cup and August Rum Races.

watersc4@comcast.net

Hello,  Would you be interested in Crewing on my boat for the Bay Cup on August 5th?   I have J130(43 foot boat), I will be raceing.  Good party after the race at the Lakewood Yacht Club.   Let me know with an email at "Watersc4@comcast.net".

Rmiller1

Quote from: watersc4@comcast.net on July 20, 2017, 08:19:08 AM
Hello,  Would you be interested in Crewing on my boat for the Bay Cup on August 5th?   I have J130(43 foot boat), I will be raceing.  Good party after the race at the Lakewood Yacht Club.   Let me know with an email at "Watersc4@comcast.net".
I'm in if you're still interested. Sent you an email!