looking for crew

Started by BrianL, July 07, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianL

I am looking for crew for some RumRaces and CLRA Wednesday night races.
I have a Tartan 27.  No Experience necessary.

Brian

alysonsfather

Hi Brian, Did you find your crew yet? I am looking to get back into sailing after a 30+ year absence. I used to sail as a kid when we lived in Panama. I've owned plenty of powerboats but, now that I'm back on the gulf, I would love to learn to sail again. I'll admit that I'm a noob, but excited and willing to learn! Anyway, if you haven't filled your crew, I would love to talk with you about it. I'm in LaPorte so pretty convenient to everything on the coast/bay.

I look forward to hearing from you.

John Keith

BrianL

melissalaree

Hey Brian,

I have no experience but an extended family member of mine has been crewing for the past 2 years through GBCA and told me to start looking for opportunities here.

I'd love to crew and learn as I go. Email me if you're interested or need anyone. I work in Pasadena, live in east loop Houston. melissalaree @ gmail
--Melissa

TabPerez_

Hey no major experience, but I have completed my  theory RYA day skipper course and can tell whats what , but where help is needed I will totally be willing to give I just recently competed on a j130 for the bay cup II (first time fully being on a sailboat) but I have fallen more in love with being on boats! Looking to make this into a career and do more hands on! My email is tabperez0@gmail.com and my cellphone is 713.416.0848!