Looking to help and gain experience!

Started by TabPerez_, August 06, 2017, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabPerez_

The name is Tab. I have some experience, but still very fresh just looking to learn more and more so that I can turn this hopefully into a career. I currently helped aboard a j130 for the Bay Cup II race this past weekend. I got to work with the spinnaker and alot of hands on, also I have recently taken the RYA skipper and passed the theory part of it giving me knowledge of what there is to know.

Phone-713.416.0848( if I do not answer please leave a name and number and purpose so I do not see it as a spam call or feel free to email me!)
Email-tabperez0@gmail.com

STuma

Sounds like great experience to start with...

To get an outside looking in view, come down to Villa Capri most Wednesday's (next week is a bye week, then on for 4 weeks) and watch the most competitive racing on the Gulf Coast. Racing starts at 6:15pm.
cheers...
Scott

BrianL

I will be at the dock at Villa Capri waiting on  a crew member or two this Wednesday. I will be down at least one crew. I will also need one or two for the RumRace Aug 26th.

Brian
Tartan 27 #3275

TabPerez_

Quote from: BrianL on August 19, 2017, 11:01:30 AM
I will be at the dock at Villa Capri waiting on  a crew member or two this Wednesday. I will be down at least one crew. I will also need one or two for the RumRace Aug 26th.

Brian
Tartan 27 #3275

Is the RumRace not cancelled due to Harvey? If not I will gladly come and join! I was supposed to help crew for a J150 for the RumRace as well and he has cancelled so I am now an open  if the race is still on!