Need Crew for JFest Oct 20-21 J80

Started by Caitlincrew, August 07, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caitlincrew

Bring my J80 from Colorado for JFest Oct 20-21. Should be in town early to pratice

sailoruscg

Yes, I have two very experienced crew members available.  Please call me at 469 785-4692 to discuss.  Thank you.

s.pauline.g

I'm very interested..1 of the 2 experienced crew. I am available for all days. I've been racing big boats since 1999 and just completed the Transpac. I race in the T-10 fleet but have races J105's in the past and taught on J22's. Most recent racing was T-10 NA's and doing the Verve cup this weekend. I can do most to all positions on the boat. Best at trimming,  tactics, and snacktician. I also raced my laser but haven't had it out this year.

valerie

I am the other interested, experienced crew.  I am available for all days as well and can go early to practice.  I have sailed a season on a J80, as well as I own a J24, was crewman of the year last year, sailed transpac this year, and have sailed Farr 11s, Farr 30, J90x, and mostly J24's.   I can do all positions on a J80.  I am 5'7", 160# and am a competitive CrossFit athlete.  I have a successful resume and can send one if you like, as well as references.  If interested, please contact me at (208) 290-7788 . 

TabPerez_

Hey no major experience, but I have completed my  theory RYA day skipper course and can tell whats what , but where help is needed I will totally be willing to give I just recently competed on a J130 for the bay cup II (first time sailing). I was given the role to work the spinnaker,  but I have fallen more in love with being on boats! Looking to make this into a career and do more hands on! My email is tabperez0@gmail.com and my cellphone is 713.416.0848!

B Sailing/Alan Bates

Still need Crew—call 970-306-2573...please call or text.
—Daniel
Alan Bates/B Sailing-281-212-7348
Learn to sail and race J/Boats in annual membership sailing club. Unlimited sailing on "your' own boat.