Tenacious is up for sale

Started by Butch, August 09, 2017, 02:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Hello G.B.C.A. racers. The famous racing yacht TENACIOUS is for sale at this time.. Tenacious (former Red Raider) is a 1974 Morgan 27 with a long winning race history of GBCA, HYC, and LYC races in the bay, and offshore. Also has a few TORC S Rhodes Fisher Trophy for (15' - 17') and, PHRF Non-Spinn boat of the year 2015..  Jim Apple and myself Butch Boos have raced her for the last seven years, double handed and with full crew. Tenacious is a very easy boat to sail/race, single handed or with crew. As proven this little red boat that can will hold its own against boat of all size, and phrf ratings... She will sail her rating and beyond...   This is a Great boat for someone getting into racing or an intermediate sailor..   For questions and inventory of boat, Please call Jim Apple 713-301-0838 or Butch Boos 832-563-6750

aj

Quote from: Butch on August 09, 2017, 02:28:42 PM
Hello G.B.C.A. racers. The famous racing yacht TENACIOUS is for sale at this time.. Tenacious (former Red Raider) is a 1974 Morgan 27 with a long winning race history of GBCA, HYC, and LYC races in the bay, and offshore. Also has a few TORC S Rhodes Fisher Trophy for (15' - 17') and, PHRF Non-Spinn boat of the year 2015..  Jim Apple and myself Butch Boos have raced her for the last seven years, double handed and with full crew. Tenacious is a very easy boat to sail/race, single handed or with crew. As proven this little red boat that can will hold its own against boat of all size, and phrf ratings... [i]She will sail her rating and beyond...   This is a Great boat for someone getting into racing or an intermediate sailor..   For questions and inventory of boat, Please call [/b][/i]Jim Apple 713-301-0838 or Butch Boos 832-563-6750

maybe phrfgb should look at the rating.   ;D