Contact info for J/24 "On The Edge"

Started by Rmiller1, August 10, 2017, 12:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rmiller1

Does anyone have contact info for the skipper of J/24 On The Edge? The Trick Bag and Yikes! teams are trying to do some fleet building and outreach, starting with sharing practice schedules and the like. On The Edge hasn't sailed the Wednesday races in a few weeks so we haven't seen them, and we're at the point where we actually have crew to spare so we want to make sure they aren't skipping races for lack of crew!

Send me a PM if you have contact info. Thanks!

Rmiller1

Let me also add: if you happen to be the owner of one of the roughly dozem or so sad, lonely, undersailed J/24s in the Clear Lake area, let's talk about what it's going to take to get your boat back out on the water and reinvigorating the class locally.

Rmiller1

Update: have reached out to On The Edge. But if you all could rat out the other J/24 owners, that would be swell  :)

shawn

Shawn
Semi True Story

Rmiller1

Steve Press was still racing it earlier this summer, so I presume he still owns it unless he's sold it in the last month.  We haven't seen him out in a few weeks though. I found an old email address for Steve, but it bounced.