Looking to Crew!

Started by TabPerez_, October 11, 2017, 01:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabPerez_

Hi the name is Täb I have some experience in sailing now I would say, I can operate well enough with what experience and knowledge I do have. I have completed most of the RYA Skipper course and am looking to build more miles which comes along with hands on experience. Just recently competed in the Harvest Moon Regatta 2017 (that being on the J130 and through out those 24 hours I was on foredeck or in the pit trimming or taking you name it, at every marker and if it matters I was the one with no experience who climbed the mast at the starting line to fix the broken main halyard that snapped at the moment they said "GO", but we still finished the race!)and competed in the bay cup II 2017 as well on the J130 called Second Wind with Chris Waters. I have officially sailed 4 times, that being on the J130 and each time I was on foredeck. So if there are anyone willing to bring on a novice and could use the extra hands, I am willing to come sail and learn no matter the conditions! Feel free to contact me by cell or email!

# 713.416.0848 (if I do not pick up PLEASE leave a voicemail, name, and reason so I do not mistake the call as spam)

Email- tabperez0@gmail.com