Betsie

Started by ShakenNotStirred, February 14, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShakenNotStirred

For those that may not have heard, I'm saddened to report that Betsie Morlan lost her brave battle with cancer. She passed away at home in her sleep early Sunday morning.
Per her wishes, there will be no funeral. A celebration of life is planned for March 31st, details forthcoming.
Chris requests no flowers or anything, but if you want to do something in Betsie's memory, consider a donation to the American Cancer Society.
Betsie was one of a kind, and will be dearly missed by many (now that's an understatement!).
Fair winds, Betsie.

2013 Commodore

Charles

Quote from: ShakenNotStirred on February 14, 2018, 01:37:59 PM
For those that may not have heard, I'm saddened to report that Betsie Morlan lost her brave battle with cancer. She passed away at home in her sleep early Sunday morning.
Per her wishes, there will be no funeral. A celebration of life is planned for March 31st, details forthcoming.
Chris requests no flowers or anything, but if you want to do something in Betsie's memory, consider a donation to the American Cancer Society.
Betsie was one of a kind, and will be dearly missed by many (now that's an understatement!).
Fair winds, Betsie.

Sad news
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

chris

Thanks Walter for posting this, and thanks for the support so many of you have shown me over the past couple weeks. 

chris

For all those who have been asking, we have selected a time and place for Betsie's Memorial Celebration.  It will begin at 3pm on March 31 at the pavilion in Clear Lake Shores. Casual Dress. Hope to see you there.

chris

Thanks to all of you who came on Saturday to share in the celebration of Betsie's amazing life.  She ordered up perfect weather for us and the facility was filled with people who knew and loved her.  Just a reminder to all of us that life is short and every day is precious and should not be wasted.