Looking for crew for Spring Series

Started by Stellar of Course, March 06, 2019, 08:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stellar of Course

We have room for a few more crew members on Stellar of Course. We race in the Club Handicap Fleet. If you would like to race with us on the GBCA Spring Series and also all upcoming GBCA races just let me know

Ron Eddleman
R-on_1056@yahoo.com
936-328-7361

JASpithill

Have you filled out your crew?  If not are you looking to fill specific positions?

Stellar of Course

We always  have room for extra crew. I have a list of people who crew with us and depending their ability to get time from other obligations our crew will vary from race to race. We can sail with as many as 7 onboard with overcrowding.

As I mention we race in the Club Handicap fleet and this year we will race in the Club Handicap Spinnaker fleet. We are still working to get better with the spinnaker. You are most welcome to sail with us.

Ron Eddleman

R-on_1056@yahoo.com
-936-328-7361

JASpithill

I didn't have any luck w the email address in your post. Following is my message:

Ron - Are you at Waterford Harbor Marina?  If you can provide me with a schedule of when you are going out, for races or practice, I will keep you posted on my availability and would like to hop on board when you need an extra pair of hands. Thanks, Jack

Stellar of Course

Jack:

My email is Ron_1056@yahoo.com
Phone is 936-328-7361

Our next race will be the Lakewood shoe Regatta on May 18-19.

Let me know if you can crew with us. We keep our boat at Kemah Boardwalk, slip C-9

Ron