$6.00 steak and potato night at the Turtle Club

Started by JayZ, November 12, 2009, 08:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayZ

I think I've been to the turtle club like five times in my entire life but I went there last night and was pleasantly surprised.

I spent the late afternoon/evening working on Banjo Girl and when I was packing up I heard the party going on over at the Turtle Club so a buddy of mine and I wandered over there for a beer. 

They had $6.00 steak (rib-eye or tenderloin) potato and a salad for $6.00!  It is a cook your own thing but they've got enough grills around the place that it is not problem.   -pretty smokin deal.

Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL

JayZ

edit:  not sure if this is an every Tuesday thing or not but I think it might be...

Quote from: JayZ on November 12, 2009, 08:04:06 AM
I think I've been to the turtle club like five times in my entire life but I went there last night and was pleasantly surprised.

I spent the late afternoon/evening working on Banjo Girl and when I was packing up I heard the party going on over at the Turtle Club so a buddy of mine and I wandered over there for a beer. 

They had $6.00 steak (rib-eye or tenderloin) potato and a salad for $6.00!  It is a cook your own thing but they've got enough grills around the place that it is not problem.   -pretty smokin deal.

Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL

Rob

It is on Wednesdays and I know some of the people who would be at the Classic Club for the CLRA races go over there for the food and to watch the races. It is a good deal.

JayZ

your right it is Wednesday.  ...teach me to type with a bit of a beer headache and prior to my morning coffee kicking in!
Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL