Rum Race Results

Started by Charles, June 16, 2019, 05:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles

Is there an easy way to look at the Rum Race results?
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Terry Young

I to am looking for the RUM Race results, were are they posted?  :-X

STuma

I added the link on the front page of the web site. Under Rum Race section
cheers...
Scott

Terry Young

Many thanks, I can see them now.

Bee

This is bullshit.  Stinger turner her results in for Rum #2.  Finished ahead of Harms Way.  Don't see that reported. 

STuma

Quote from: Bee on July 01, 2019, 07:43:59 PM
This is bullshit.  Stinger turner her results in for Rum #2.  Finished ahead of Harms Way.  Don't see that reported.

The results are auto-populated from what is entered. If the result is not listed, more than likely it was an user error.

A simple email asking the status or issue would have been more appropriate.
cheers...
Scott

Butch

What about the boats that in enetered finish time in 2 or more classes? Are those going to be fixed or left as the results are now?
I think the first boat to finish should still stick around and catch the next 4 like the in the past. Or GBCA gives an Intro to Results Time Link on how to eneter your finish time correctly. Just my 2 cents.. :)

Hamburger No 1

I'd like to see the series standings somewhere, not just the individual races. Can we make that happen? Thanks!

Bee

I am good.  Not going to do many of these on Stinger this year so no longer an issue.

Quote from: STuma on July 02, 2019, 03:19:59 PM
Quote from: Bee on July 01, 2019, 07:43:59 PM

The results are auto-populated from what is entered. If the result is not listed, more than likely it was an user error.

A simple email asking the status or issue would have been more appropriate.

Christopher

2019 Series results: click here
Mahalo nui loa

rademakerg

Rum Race #3 results are still incorrect for Racer Spinnaker.  Yikes finished 1st overall and 1st in class.  Uno Mas w/Kitterman was almost 2 minutes behind per Race Qs.  I have notified Scott, and Darrin, but it appears no action has been taken yet.

rademakerg

Looking at the results again it appears that the times are close to correct, but the time is identical to Pingo and I believe Pingo was behind Uno Mas, it is just that Uno Mas is listed in wrong position.  The same error is occurring in the Racer/Cruiser Spinnaker class with Danelaw being listed as 1st with the time posted he should be 4th.

ShakenNotStirred

In rum race #4, Banjo Girl and Shaken Not Stirred are scored DNF.  How does that happen?
2013 Commodore

Christopher

Quote from: ShakenNotStirred on July 22, 2019, 10:29:21 AM
In rum race #4, Banjo Girl and Shaken Not Stirred are scored DNF.  How does that happen?

Typically, because the finish time reported is after the race cut-off of 2100hrs.  Sometimes it's because the finish time gets reported in error or not at all - therefore blank and the program doesn't know what to do with blank.  Post your time here for the admin to correct.
Mahalo nui loa