2009 GBCA Texas Race Week: 7/23-25

Started by ChrisK, June 16, 2009, 10:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayZ

Jay Zittrer
s/v BANJO GIRL

KathyR

And for any of you sailors that might be taking some pics before the starts, go by and get some of our RC on Tramp.  They love their pictures taken too! 

KathyR

Regarding the Poolside parties...

Just a reminder to everyone that the only OPEN ENTRANCE to the poolside area is the gate located facing inside the marina.  Since the restaurant building is now closed they are keeping those front entrance gates locked.  You can park in the big parking lot of GYC, but you will have to walk around to the gate entrance facing the marina.

AND!!! Don't forget to buy your TRW Event Ticket.  We will be checking everyone as you enter, so you can purchase the tickets on Thursday if you have not gotten yours already.  Remember we can only accept cash or checks..no credit cards please.

We're packing up the cases of rum and the food is all planned, so get your event tickets at poolside!

See You Thursday!  Good luck to everyone on the water!  ;D

KathyR

TRW Event Tickets will be sold tonight (Tuesday, 7/21) at the GBCA Board meeting between 7pm-8pm only.  I will be at the GBCA clubhouse, so avoid the Thursday rush and come buy!!  Cash or checks please! 

KathyR

And YES I will also sell you a TRW T-Shirt tonight if you come by the GBCA clubhouse between 7pm-8pm..........

ChrisK

Check out the snappy TRW shirts. You know you want one, and so does your entire crew. A mere $20. That's for a six color print.
Get them while they last during Texas Race Week. Woman sizes available.
Past Commodore, 2010

hayesrigging

How was it out there??  I need stories!!  I am sure results will be up soon. Missing racing is one thing but missing the party is a lot harder to handle!!!  Just as boats were finishing I was going under the knife to clean out he infection in my leg. Everything good here should be home fri or sat!!!!  Whoops got to go textin with two hands is messing up my blood pressure machine!!!!

Bee

Yes fellas.  You have two-stove-ups here.  NEWS! 

Sailaway

I tried loading file up but the air card is much too slow.  Mojo can in first in their class and Stinger I believe came in 2nd in their call.  It was a great race but the rum makes me fuzzzzzzy!  ;D  Miss you guys!

John 
m/v Tramp

Charles

And Stinky had up such a beautiful spinnaker!! ;D
Moi Verstehe Nada,
Char-les

Sailaway

I just send you guys some pics to you email account.  I can't gey anything to load!

hayesrigging

Thanks for the results!!!!  Amazing what you might consider a highlight in your day while laying in a hospital bed all day!!!!!

KevinBednar

Quote from: Kevin Box on July 23, 2009, 10:13:29 PM
Today's results here:
http://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_regatta_results.php?regatta_id=2274

It's sad how good of a job we did guessing the finishes from our heat and beer addled position on Stinger.  Especially sad when I look at the results...   ;D

Good job everyone, esp the race committee. 

sailorjohnny

So, what's the score? For the ones that can't be there.