Single Handed---Mixed Doubles

Started by Tye Dyed Gary, June 21, 2019, 03:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tye Dyed Gary

OK, you have put up the notice on the web page for the Single Handed / Mixed Doubles Races, BUT there is no NOR's or web site to register. These events are in three (3) weeks. PLEASE, get these pages up. 
Foredeck Crew Union, Local GBCA
'Shut Up' Just Drive the Boat

Tye Dyed Gary

There is a problem with the NOR's and registration for the Mixed Doubles. The NOR's say October 6&7, 2018. While some of the information is accurate, the dates are all wrong and need to be corrected.
  While trying several time to register for the Mixed Doubles, that web site would not come up and I would be directed to the Single Handed registration. Plus it would not allow me to correct this error.
               PLEASE, Fix this lack of accuracy and registration mix up.

Tye Dyed Gary

Thank you for fixing the NOR's.
  The registration still ether has a problem or is very unclear.  You are still directed to the Single Handed registration. when you click on Select your registration,  you have two options. 1.Registration fee-Singlehand Regatta only-$40.00 and 2.Registration fee-Singlehand Regatta (also registered for Mixed Doubles)-$35.00.
I find this misleading, IF, option 2 is for Mixed Doubles registration only it needs to be stated a little more clearly, and drop the word Singlehand from that option.     

STuma

Quote from: Tye Dyed Gary on June 27, 2019, 08:21:38 PM
  There is a problem with the NOR's and registration for the Mixed Doubles. The NOR's say October 6&7, 2018. While some of the information is accurate, the dates are all wrong and need to be corrected.
  While trying several time to register for the Mixed Doubles, that web site would not come up and I would be directed to the Single Handed registration. Plus it would not allow me to correct this error.
               PLEASE, Fix this lack of accuracy and registration mix up.

NOR posted this morning. Links below...

http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/19363

http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/19371

I look forward to you taking charge and running the Performance Cup Regatta and thank you for volunteering... It is September 14th, so you have plenty of time to post the NOR. 

cheers...
Scott

Tye Dyed Gary

Thanks for fixing the NOR's and getting the registration corrected.